Inactivated vaccine against swine erysipelas, parvovirus and leptospirosis
Each dose of the vaccine (2 ml) contains:
– antigen Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae, strain M2, serotype 2> 1 PPD (protective dose per 1 pig);
– parvovirus of pigs, strain 014, grown in the cell culture ≥ 130 IU in ELISA;
– Leptospira interrogans serogroup Canicola serovar Portland-Vere (strain Ca-12-000) ≥ 2816 IU in ELISA;
– L. interrogans serogroup Icterohaemorrhagiae serovar Copenhageni (strain Ic-02-001) ≥ 210 IU in ELISA;
– L. interrogans serogroup Australis serovar Bratislava (strain As-05-073) ≥ 1310 IU in ELISA;
– L. kirschneri serogroup Grippotyphosa serovar Dadas (strain Gr-01-005) ≥ 648 IU in ELISA;
– L. interrogans serogroup Pomona serovar Pomona (strain Po-01-000) ≥ 166 IU in ELISA;
– L. santarosai serogroup Tarassovi serovara Gatuni (strain S1148 / 02) ≥ 276 IU in ELISA.
Antigens are contained in an aqueous adjuvant containing DL-α-Tocopherol.
The vaccine provides protection against diseases of the reproductive system caused by parvovirus and leptospira, Pomona serogroup, Pomona serovar; helps to reduce the intensity of clinical manifestations of swine erysipelas and leptospirosis caused by pathogens of Canicola and Pomona serovars. It provides active prevention of swine leptospirosis caused by pathogens of Canicola, Icterohaemorrhagiae, Copenhageni, Bratislava, Grippotyphosa and Bananal / Liangguang, as well as Tarassovi and Vughia serovars. Vaccination of pigs with Porcilis® Ery + Parvo + Lepto reduces the release of leptospira Canicola serovar into the environment.
The development of immunity is observed in 3 weeks against swine erysipelas, against parvovirus in 10 weeks and against leptospirosis in 2 weeks after vaccination. The duration of immunity against erysipelas and leptospirosis caused by Australis serogroups is 6 months, against parvovirus and leptospirosis caused by leptospira of serogroups Canicola, Icterohaemorrhagiae, Grippotyphosa, Pomona and Tarassovi is 12 months.