Nobilis ® COR4+IB+ND+EDS
Inactivated vaccine against hemophilia, infectious bronchitis, Newcastle disease and avian eg drop syndrome.
Each dose contains encephalomyelitis virus, Calnek 1143> 2.5 log10 EID50 strain and smallpox virus, Gibbs strain> 2.8 log10 EID50 strains, grown on SPF chicken embryos. The vaccine also contains stabilizers and gentamicin. The vaccine consists of two components. One vial with the vaccine and one vial with Unisolve sterile solvent.
– strain 083 (serotype A) ≥ 1 CPD70 *
– Spross strain (serotype B) ≥ 1 CPD70
– H-18 strain (serotype C) ≥ 1 CPD70
– strain 48 (serotype variant B) ≥ 1 CPD70
– infectious bronchitis virus (IBV), M 41 strain induces ≥ 2.0 log2 units
– egg drop syndrome virus (EDSV’76), strain BC 14 induces ≥ 3.2 log2 units
– Newcastle disease virus (NDV), Clone 30 strain induces ≥ 4.0 log2 of units at 1 / 50th dose or ≥ 50 PD50 **
* 70% of chicken protective doses; ** 50% of protective doses.
Excipients: adjuvant (liquid paraffin, polysorbate 80b, sorbitan oleate).
Inactivants: thiomersal (≤ 0.02%) and EDTA (≤ 0.07%); formaldehyde (≤ 0.5%).
Method of administration and dosage:
Each bird must be administered with 0.5 ml of the vaccine subcutaneously in the lower part of the neck.
Terephthalate polyethylene vials of 500 or 1000 doses. The vial is closed with a nitrile rubber stopper and aluminum cap.
Storage and transportation conditions
store in a dark place at a temperature between 2 °C and 8 °C. Do not freeze the product.